A post-COVID comeback for the Grammy Award-winning jazz pianist.
Brad Mehldau, who has been recording a lot since the early 1990s, is back with a new album on March 18 entitled “Jacob’s Ladder”. This album features new music that reflects the scriptures and the search for God through music inspired by the progressive rock that Brad Mehldau loved as a young teenager. It was this gateway to fusion that ultimately led to his discovery of jazz. Featured musicians on the album include label mates Chris Thile and Cécile McLorin Salvant, as well as Mark Guiliana, Becca Stevens, Joel Frahm and others.
Nonesuch Store pre-orders include an exclusive limited edition signed print!
We also find him on tour for 6 dates in France:
– 10/03/2022 : Théâtre Paul Eluard – Bezons (95)
– 11/03/2022 : Scène 55 – Mougins (06)
– 12/03/2022 : Opéra de Dijon – Dijon (21)
– 15/03/2022 : Théâtre Liberté – Toulon (83)
– 17/03/2022 : Parvis Scène Nationale Tarbes Pyrénées – Ibos (65)
– 18/03/2022 : Fondation Louis Vuitton – Paris (75)